Your home is one of the biggest investments you own. Treat it seriously.
After 25 years I’ve probably sold over 600 homes, which means I’ve learned a lot more than your average person about what can go wrong, how much time it takes, and how the stress takes its toll.
- I know the pitfalls to troubleshoot;
- the legal issues that can crop up;
- the time it takes to arrange showings;
- the difficulty of pricing a home to maximize profit but attract buyers;
- the importance, and the expense of properly marketing a home;
- how negotiations with a buyer can go sour;
- how buyers may say they have the money… then don’t
- how buyers are imtimidated but dealing directly with sellers
- that buyers are afraid and avoid private sales
- how both buyers and sellers waste a lot of time before the call a professional.
Let’s talk about how I can help you end up with more money in your pocket even with paying commission … you don’t pay anything until you are completely satisfied!