Let Me Handle all the Details
When selling your house, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer. That means someone is interested in your property and has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
An offer simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay. It will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and also includes on conditions, such as
- the property passing a home inspection;
TIP- talk to me about what common issues can arise ..and have them looked after in advance
- buyer finalizing his financing;
- making sure the home can be insured by the buyer;
- the well water is potable; ( if applicable)
TIP – get a potable test ahead of time so you problems later
- the septic is pumped and inspected and in good working order;
TIP – don’t pump it before an offer
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
I realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate agent, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Advise you on whether to accept or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer that you will benefit from without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer’s agent on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible and trouble shoot any problems
TIP – it helps to leave something to negotiate with .. for example leaving your appliances negotiable not included
- Prepare all the necessary documents and work closely with the buyer and their agent to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly from offer stage right to after closing.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your house for the best price possible is what I do.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below or call, text or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.