What Do I Do to Get You the Best Price?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As an expert in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers that will bring us a good offer.
I will implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than posting a For Sale sign . I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on many popular websites;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers;
- Adjusting to feedback I will give you and to the market if necessary .
As soon as your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, or their agents, and my network and encourage them to schedule a viewing.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call, text or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a price that leaves you with more money in your pocket.