What do you do for Buyers?
My most important job is to educate and guide you through the whole process to help you make a decision.
I keep you in touch with the properties that closely match your needs and wants within your price range. We can narrow it down but discussing them first, and spare you the frustration of visiting homes that aren’t suitable.
When a desirable property comes on the market, you are alerted immediately.
TIP: Contact a financer first… I can suggest someone ! My contacts are your resources.
I help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule and I provide you with details on the home, the area, the key details. When viewing I rely on my expertise after 25 years of home viewing to point out the areas and problems that some homes can present affecting resale and renovations needed.so you can make an informed decision, including the scoop on the neighbourhood, so you get a clear sense of what an area is like in terms of lifestyle, safety, schools, etc. If you have questions, I get the answers for you.
You can count on me to give you my honest, professional recommendation as to how well the home meets your needs and wants.
As your real estate agent, I’m committed to getting you into the right home and am there to make sure you have the information you need to make a smart decision.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “needs” features (those features you must have? For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo? For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon? I can help you with those questions.
- Can the home be changed with a remodeling or renovation so it has all my wants met?
- Does the neighbourhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
- TIP: Most important… Can I see myself living in this home and in this area?
It’s my job to help make the process easy and productive for you. When we find the right home you will know it!
Let’s get started… Call, text or email and let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for, or submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.